Assumption of Risk
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE PURPOSE OF SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT IS TO EXEMPT AND RELEASE “TOM’S TIKIBOAT TOURS, LLC”, THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ASSOCIATED PERSONNEL, AND THEIR BOAT (WHETHEROWNED, OPERATED, LEASED OR CHARTERED), HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “RELEASED PARTIES”, AND TOFOLLOWING, OR AND OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS ON THEIR PART, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TONEGLIGENCE OF ANY TYPE.
1. I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS INVOLVED WITH BOATING, including but not limited toequipment failure, perils of the sea, harm caused by marine creatures (including bites), acts of fellowparticipants, entering and exiting the water, boarding or disembarking boats, and activities on the docksand I HEREBY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS.
2. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE REASONABLE CARE FOR MY OWN SAFETY AND I AGREETO DO SO.
3. I assert that I am physically fit to ride on a boat and I will not hold the Released Parties responsible if I aminjured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which may occur while touring orother activities while riding on the boat, or otherwise participating in the trip.
4. I will not remove my floatation device at any time while underway. I acknowledge that doing so willconstitute a violation of safety rules and procedure for which I expressly assume the risk.
5. I fully understand that involved boat has limited medical facilities and that in the event of illness or injury,appropriate medical care must be summoned by radio and treatment will be delayed until I can betransported to a proper medical facility. I agree in advance to these conditions.
6. The Released Parties have made no representation to me implied or otherwise that they or their crew canor will perform safe rescues or render first aid. In the event I show signs of distress or call for aid, I wouldlike assistance and will not hold the Released Parties, their crew, boats or passengers responsible for theiractions in attempting the performance or rescue or first aid.
7. IT IS MY INTENTION BY THIS INSTRUMENT TO GIVE UP MY RIGHT TO SUE ALL PERSONS OR ENTITIESREFERRED TO HEREIN, WHETHER SPECIFICALLY NAMED OR NOT, AND IT IS ALSO MY INTENTION TO EXEMPTAND RELEASE ALL RELEASED PARTIES AND TO HOLD THESE ENTITIES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALLLIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ORGROSS NEGLIGENCE AND I ASSUME ALL RISK IN CONNECTION WITH BOATING ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING BUTNOT LIMITED TO THE MAINTENANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR ORGANIZATION OF THIS ACTIVITY.
8. I have carefully read this contract in its entirety, fully understand its contents, and agree to the terms andconditions of this contract on behalf of my heirs, my personal representatives, and myself. This documentconstitutes the final and entire agreement between the Released Parties and the undersigned. THIS IS ACOMPLETE RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT.
I have read this Agreement, am aware that it is a release of liability and a contract between the ReleasedParties and myself. I sign it of my own free will and agree to be bound by it, from the date of my signature,forever, into the future.
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree tohis/her release as provided above of all Releases and, for myself, my child, all heirs, assigns, and next of kin. Irelease and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the involvement or participation in these programs asprovided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENDPERMITTED BY LAW.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Assumption of Risk
Agree & Sign